She’s sharp as a tack, energetic, and articulate. Her progressive policy positions are spot on for land use, transportation, affordable housing, and our environment. She’s a working class mom and a small business owner from the east side of town who cares enormously about our city, and has refreshing clarity about what it will take to build an equitable future. While we have some strong mayoral candidates, Sarah brings a spunk, vibrancy and the fresh perspective we were looking for in our next mayor.
Would you like to meet her?
Please join us for a party at our office this Tuesday, April 19th, 5:30 - 7:00.
- Join us in the conference room located on the corner of SE 9th Avenue and Alder Street.
- Healthy refreshments provided by Communitecture.
- Bring a checkbook if you like, but it's not required.
- To learn more about Sarah and her campaign, visit SarahForPortland.com
- To RSVP, visit the event on Facebook.